Today I have been nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by Brittany Anna (this is her blog A Simple Dose of Reality). I was very excited when she commented on one of my previous posts to let me know that she had nominated me.
Rules For Participating In Blogger Recognition Award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Attach the award to the post.
- Give a brief story on how your blog started.
- Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you nominated them and provide a link to the award post you created.
You can read all about how I started my blog on my About page!
Blogging tips for new bloggers:
The first thing everyone will tell you is that you have to pick a ‘niche’, a certain area you will write about. It is important to stick to it, I write about a small variaty of topics which works for me. Your niche should be something you are interested in but you should also be able to write a lot about it.
When you firts start off you new blog, I would recommend to post a lot. Maybe a few times a day, that way you will atrackt more trafic to your new blog. A lot of people stop blogging because they don’t get enough likes or comments. So this will help you get started. You should also start following some other blogs within your niche, that way you can connect with one another and you can get a lot of inspiration from other bloggers!
Never give up! That is the key thing with blogging, if you keep writing you’ll eventually get more views. As long as you don’t give up, your blog will be a succes!
Thank you for reading this post and I hope the advice will help your blog!
Follow my blog for more amazing posts at least 2 day!
Follow me on Social Media:
Snapchat: karendv08 (it is a zero not the letter 0)
Lots of Love!