This is the very first time that I am nominated for a award on WordPress and I am super excited about it! I was nominated by Agatha Chocolats and as her name sais, her blog is mostly about one of my obsessions, chocolat! I am very gratefull to her for nominating me so thank you very much Agatha Chocolats! You can find her origanal post where she nominated me here.
If you choose to participate in this award, there are some simple rules:
- Thank the nominator.
- Answer the questions they provided.
- List 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs of your choosing that you think deserve recognation.
- List 11 questions to aks your nominees.
You can find more information about the offical rules here.
The questions and my answers from Agatha Chocolats:
- What inspired you to start your blog? It all started with my Instagram, I started to gain followers and get many likes. So I stoped posting random pics of my life and started posting more about beauty and other things that interested me. But just 1 picture with a small caption wasn’t enough to express myself. That’s why I started my blog. To post about all things that interest me, it shows my unique personality, that’s why it is named Be Unique.
- Give 3 words to discribe yourself. I would say: Hard-headed, passionate and most of all caring (some times a bit to much).
- What is the last dessert you ate? A Appel Cake that I made myself!
- Name any 3 people (living, dead, fictional) that you have nerver met, that you would like to have dinner with. I once had to this in class, but it was just one person. I chose Jack The Ripper because I really want to know his/her story. Now for the other 2. I would love to meet so many fictional characters it’s hard to just choose one. So I’ll keep it at the Harry Potter characters. I am a huge Potterhead!
- Do you ever eat chocolate for breakfast? (If son please pass on all the yummy details!) When I was younger I did it a lot! A bare of chocolate with bread, chocolate milk, cereals with chocolate, Nutella. But now I am a bit more healthy, just a bit. So I try to always eat breakfast in a healthy way.
- Name a song, book or movie title that relates to your life. I had to think about this one a lot, but I have finally setteled with Bon Jovi with It’s my life (here is a link to the song). It really inspired me to be me and do what I want, not what other people want me to do.
- What kitchen gadget could you not live without? The oven, last month ours broke and it took some time to replace it. That was a horrible period of time. So many things require an oven.
- Choose the best gift to recieve: a book, a box of chocolate, flowers or makeup. For me it would be makeup, I can never have enough of it!
- Romance, mystery, drama of action? In a movie, book or serie I like to have all aspects, not just one.
- Name a celebrity you admire, and why. Well, as I mentioned before Bon Jovi, but it is difficult to just pick someone for this. I don’t feel like I really admire any celebrity that much. I like their songs, movies or whatever but that’s really it. Not a big fan girls when it comes to celebrities!
- What’s the best find in an assorted box of chocolates? Just simple milk choclote or praliné, nothing to special for me!
So, that were all the questions!
My Nominees are:
Can’t wait to see all of your posts!
Here are your questions:
- What inspired you to start your blog?
- What do you like most about yourself and why?
- If you could be any animal, what would it be?
- Give 3 words to discribe yourself.
- Name a song, book or movie title that relates to your life.
- What item could you not live without and why?
- What is your favorite and least favorite food?
- If you could change 1 thing about yourself, what would it be and why?
- What do you enjoy to do most besides blogging?
- What would be your perfect date? (may include fictional person as your date)
- If you could do any kind of job in the world, what would it be?
So that were all the questions, I hope to see your awnsers very soon!
Lots of Love!